There are conflicting reports Tuesday morning about the health of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. He hasn’t been seen in public in days, and some U.S. officials say he may be seriously ill after a surgery. Others, however, advise caution. NBC chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel reports for TODAY.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
#KimJongun #NorthKorea #TodayShow
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7: #1 Lý Nhã Kỳ đưa tiền Trấn Thành đi đường quyền, HuyR nhận mình "tím lịm"
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER 3
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- Phân Tích Kỹ Thuật Forex Ngày 25/05 | GIÁ CẢ BIẾN ĐỘNG NHIỀU CẶP NÊN MUA VÀ BÁN TRONG PHIÊN ĐẦU TUẦN
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất